Instructions to Access the Maritime Radio Online Study Guide
- Click the URL to access the website.
To access the online study guide you should be using a current version of one of the following browsers – Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (Mac) or Internet Explorer with cookies enabled and pop-up blockers disabled.
URL – http://educationcps-ecp-rocm.ca/login/index.ph
2. On the screen presented, click Create new account.
3. Fill in the information required and click Create my new account.
Note: We suggest that you create your Username and Password in a MSWord document and then copy and paste them into the New account page. This will ensure that you can retrieve them to use again and that there will be no mistakes in entering them is the spaces provided. Fill in the additional required items.
4. You will receive an email with a link to access the Maritime Radio course.
5. Click Continue and you are returned to the Maritime Radio Home page. You will then receive an email with a link to confirm your registration.
6. Click or paste the link into your web browser and you are taken to a confirmation screen.
7. Click Continue and you are taken to the Maritime Radio Study Guide enrolment screen.
8. Click Maritime Radio Study Guide to access the enrolment screen.
9. Click Enrol me and you are now able to access the Maritime Radio Study Guide by clicking on Maritime Radio.
10. You are now enrolled in the course. After you log out, you can return and log in at any time.